8.06.2004

Autumnal Offerings

Today was such a gorgeous day... it was not humid, and there was a light breeze. I think it was in the low 70s. It was just beautiful! I love it when I can put on a cardigan or a light pullover and not be overheated.

So, obviously I am looking forward to fall. Here are some other reasons why:

Scarf Style (Release date: September 28th)

25 Bags to Knit (Release date: October 1st)

Stitch 'n Bitch Nation (Release date: November 4th)

Knit Wit (Release date: October 1st)

...I am sure there are many others that are coming out. Knitting has become so popular, and fall is the prime time to get those new patterns out! Let me know if there are any new books that you are looking forward to! It just so happens that I have a fall birthday... how convienient.

And in other knitting news, I have completed the back of the cable sweater, and started the front. Kris and I have been watching taped episodes of Six Feet Under (wow, I love that show...) and I have been knit-knit-knitting away. Will post a picture when you can clearly see the cable.