8.07.2004

Cable while watching cable

I always like to catch up on my shows on Saturday mornings (namely The Daily Show with Jon Stewart... I often have to put the needles down because I am laughing so hard!). I started the front of the cable sweater, and I really like the way it is turning out.


Detail shot:


Sure, it is simple, but I like the bold statement! The color of the yarn is a little weird in both shots. I think the color is more periwinkle in natural light. Hopefully one of the pictures will convey the true color.

Looks like it will be another glorious day in Maryland--we have the windows open! Here is Jenny being happy--I love how you can see her tail wagging. In the background you can see our HUGE tomatoes and our abundance of peppermint. We love our garden!


Happy Saturday everyone!