8.05.2004

Cha Cha Cha

On a recent trip to Michaels, I saw this new Patons yarn, Cha Cha. When I saw it, I knew that it was perfect for my nieces. It is the kind of fluorescent eyelash that only little girls can get away with... I would have loved this stuff when I was a kid.

I found a great pattern on Joann.com and started knitting away on K's cardigan. I think she will love it!



I bought the yarn for M's cardigan the other day... I want to give the cardigans to them in October (both of their birthdays are in October) and the weather will be perfect at that time of year for this little garment. Here is the colorway for M's...


... and another picture of an unfinished object. I have a feeling this one will take awhile. The needles are small, and the yarn splits pretty easily, but I love the color (kind of a cobalt blue). Maybe that will be enough for me to keep knitting...
It is the beginnings of the SnB Little Black Top.