8.12.2004

Knit and Knitability

I have been thinking of future projects, and I was looking at some patterns online and in mags/books. I have such a difficult time deciding what I want. Sometimes I absolutely fall in love with the yarn, and then try to figure out what to make with it... and other times I see the pattern and then seek out the yarn, or try to see if something in my stash will do the job.

I am planning on making this sweater for Kris


and this cardigan for me, (bad picture out of the Fall FCEK)


but I did not plan to buy the yarn yet...

HOWEVER, I stopped by Michaels to pick up one pair of 17s and use my 40% off coupon... lo and behold, huge sale... lots of yarn and notions... and I walked out with all of this...

Notice that I did get the needles...

So, the tally is:


Some sleeve progress to report... a lot slower than the front and back...


Now I am off to read the new Vogue Knitting!