8.20.2004

Stash / Notions Enhancement

I am not picky about what I knit with... I knit with acrylic yarn all of the time, and there are some yarns that I really like. Red Heart TLC happens to be one of those! See the pretty BH that Carrieoke made with it! So, I stopped by Joann and picked up some TLC in Dark Plum. I have had this overwhelming desire to knit with purple yarns lately... so I got this. No idea what to do with it yet, but it sure is pretty! (Unfortunately the picture is pretty dark, but trust me, it is nice!)


As you can see, I also got some circular needles, and a purse handle set (50% off!) I always love to find good deals!

Kris and I are heading over to Delaware on Sunday for a little excursion. I am really looking forward to it! Unfortunately, the dogs cannot go, but I am sure they will be doing this anyway...


Thanks to everyone who responded to my last post about a knitting group! I am excited about the KnitKnite coming up, and meeting everyone in the near future.

I hope to complete the cable sweater this weekend--I should have some good time on the drive over to the beach!