10.30.2004

Bis Bald Lieblings!

...bags are packed...
...dogs were taken to Grammy's...
...alarm set for 4 AM...



I finally picked up a guidebook for New Orleans today. It has some really nice things in it. I am a teensy bit nervous about the food situation, however. New Orleans is one of the top destinations for culinary/epicurean delights... but there are not many vegetarian options that I have found... oh well, I should be okay. I have done it before! Thank you for all of your suggestions about New Orleans sights. I have a nice long list of things to do!

I picked up some light reading for the plane... I think Kris and I are going to be rolling in the aisles :)
We Jon Stewart!


Hopefully I will get a nice TSA inspector who will let me through security with my needles... I am taking plastic and bamboo only so there is no problem with the metal. I will be taking some odds and ends to knit... mainly WIPs. Status reports when I return.

...and my little bit of serendipity today...

I found a German knitting book this morn at my German school. In my time there I have found many academic works, etc., but never anything like this! Now I can learn all of jargon auf Deutsch *yippee* The other book was on clearance at my favorite bookstore ever. This book looks great!


I voted, and so should you!
Vote with your conscious...
Vote with wisdom...
Vote for democracy...



Take care and I will see you all soon!



Have a lovely week, all!