12.24.2004

Lolly's Mysteries Revealed

Christmas Eve celebration with my family went very well - always fun to hang out with them. After a yummy lunch, we begin to open presents.

I was so excited for my family to open their presents, I could barely stand it!


Mom's Feather and Fan Stole
Yarn:Ironstone Mohair from
Folk Art Studio
Pattern: Adapted from
this pattern

Dad's Tweed Ribbed Scarf
Yarn:Classic Elite New Tweed
from Elann.com
Pattern:2 x 2 rib for
5 feet



Mimi's Diva Shawl
Yarn:K1C2 Tartalette
from FASC
Pattern:Distributed by K1C2

Sarah's Cable Scarf
Modeled by Sadie
Yarn:Araucania Wool
Pattern: My Own!


See? I was knitting up a storm... I just couldn't show you everything!



We are headed up bright and early to visit Kris's family in Pennsylvania... plenty of time to knit in the car!